Hot turkey Pinwheels Recipe
Looks like a cinnamon roll, tastes like a savory, hot turkey sandwich. And the sauce? OMG!
1. Grate pototos and onion in the fusion master grater. Squeeze out excess liquid.
2. Add salt n pepper, egg and 2-4 tbsp of flour to the potato mixture.
3. Heat oil in skillet and drop a formed/flattened potato pancake into the oil. Fry until golden brown on both sides. Place pancakes on paper towel to drain excess oil.
1. Spray your 9 X 13 Ultrapro pan and set the oven for 350 Deg. F
2. Press one package of crescent roll dough into the bottom of pan
3. Mix the zest from 1 1/2 lemons and the juice from 2 lemons, cream cheese and sugar in the Power Chef / mixer until creamy. Spread over the crescent roll dough in the pan.
4. Place the second crescent roll dough over the cream cheese layer.
5. Brush the melted butter onto the crescent roll dough layer , mix the remaining zest and 1-3 tbsps of sugar together to sprinkle over the butter.
6. Bake for 30 mins, cool for 20 mins, then chill in fridge for at least 1 hour before cutting into bars for serving.
This dip is always a hit! If you are not a fan of garlic though, you may want to put a little less in.
1/4 c pickle juice
8 oz of softened cream cheese
1 c sour cream
2 cloves garlic
4 dill pickles
Insert the blade attachment into the Power Chef®. Add pickle juice,
cream cheese and sour cream.
Mince 2 garlic cloves (or to taste) in the Chop ’N Prep Chef. Add pickles
and process until desired consistency is reached. Serve in a Chip ’N Dip
Set or Serving Center® Set.
4 Ripe bananas
1/3 c softened butter
1/2 c sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1 c chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 F
In your Powerchef, mix the bananas, butter, sugar, egg and vanilla together. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda and salt together, then add to wet mixture and combine. Pull the blade out of powerchef and then fold in chocolate chips. Bake for 20 minutes.
Punch up a pork roast or chicken breast with a Cuban-inspired seasoning blend.
Zest of 6 limes
Zest of 2 lemons
2 tbsp. coarse kosher salt
3 tbsp. garlic powder
3 tbsp. onion powder
3 tbsp. dried oregano
¼ cup dried cilantro leaves
2 tbsp. ground thyme
1 tbsp. ground cumin
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1. In the base of the Power Chef® System fitted with the blade attachment, combine zest and salt until well blended. Let stand 10 minutes.
2. Add garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, cilantro, thyme, cumin, cayenne and black pepper. Pull cord 10 to 12 times to combine.
3. Transfer mixture to a Counterscaping Dry Container and seal. Store up to 3 months.
Forget vanilla extract. This all-natural seasoning tastes scrumptious when sprinkled over sugar cookies right before popping them into the oven.
1¼ cups granulated sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup ground cinnamon
1 tsp. coarse kosher salt
1 vanilla bean, cut in half lengthwise*
1. Combine ingredients in Counterscaping Dry Container, insert vanilla bean halves, shake to combine and seal.
2. Store up to 6 months.
*Or substitute 3 tbsp. vanilla powder.