1. Spray your 9 X 13 Ultrapro pan and set the oven for 350 Deg. F
2. Press one package of crescent roll dough into the bottom of pan
3. Mix the zest from 1 1/2 lemons and the juice from 2 lemons, cream cheese and sugar in the Power Chef / mixer until creamy. Spread over the crescent roll dough in the pan.
4. Place the second crescent roll dough over the cream cheese layer.
5. Brush the melted butter onto the crescent roll dough layer , mix the remaining zest and 1-3 tbsps of sugar together to sprinkle over the butter.
6. Bake for 30 mins, cool for 20 mins, then chill in fridge for at least 1 hour before cutting into bars for serving.