1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Roll out crescent roll dough onto a pan, sealing the seams
3. Melt the butter with the minced garlic and brush onto the dough
4. Spread the cheese down the long center of the dough
5. Fold long edges inward to the center and seal
6. Brush remaining garlic butter on to the dough
7. Sprinkle the seasoning and parmesan on top
8. Bake for 12 minutes
1 can Black beans (15 oz and drained)
1 c Corn kernels (frozen or canned)
1/2 Small red onion (minced)
2 tbsp cheeze whiz
1 Clove garlic
2 c Shredded cheese
2-4 tbsp Taco Seasoning
10 Large tortilla wraps
1/4 bunch cilantro (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mix the beans, corn, cheeze whiz, onion, garlic, chopped cilantro and taco seasoning together
2. Place a 1/2 c of mixture onto one side of a wrap
3. Top with cheese, then fold wrap over
4. To freeze for later, place folded wraps on a lined baking sheet, freeze then transfer to a freezer bag to later be heated in the microwave, skillet or oven
5. Cook in a skillet on both sides on medium heat until brown and crispy with melted cheese
This chicken couldn't be easier! I used a 3 lb chicken for this video so it only took 24 minutes.
Tupperware Stack Cooker
Are you tired of the typical baby showers and you want to do do something special for your friend or family member's party? Something really useful instead of yet another onesy? How about a STORK THE FREEZER party?
You can host it yourself or find someone local with access to a studio, as I have to host it for you.
A STORK THE FREEZER party is a better version of the traditional baby shower where you get together with the mom to be and her family and friends to make a batch of freezer meals for the new mom, saving her the stress and hassle of feeding herself and everyone else when she would rather concentrate on her new bundle of joy or even just shower or sleep:)
When I host a STORK THE FREEZER party for a client, I provide the recipes, supplies and yes, even the food! All you have to do is show up, hang out and throw some meals together for the new mom to take home with her to fill up her freezer with. No fuss, no cleanup!
However, if you would prefer to host one yourself, you can easily purchase the kits and recipes for yourself through MYFREEZEASY and have it in your own home.
These parties couldn't be more fun or more practical for a new mom to be.
No need to stress out about what to buy as a gift, what activities to do or whether or not she will like it. With a variety of meal plan menus to choose from, it is easy to find meals she and her family will love.
You can contact me for more information on having a STORK THE FREEZER party in Saskatoon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The best method for thawing frozen meals is putting in the refrigerator overnight, or sometimes up to 2 days.
It is the preferred way to thaw them this way, but if you're also a busy mom ,you may often forget to pull them out on time…even when it’s written on a calendar or to-do list.
If you do forget, you can take them out that same day and thaw in a bowl of lukewarm water. It will quickly thaw this way, the time dependent on the thickness of the baggie or container. When you ‘quick-thaw’ things, it can take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour.
Click here for more information about freezer meal preparation.
6 tablespoons (1 1/2oz/45g) butter, melted
8 tablespoons oats
4 tablespoons all purpose flour
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 small apple , peeled diced
1 tablespoon all purpose flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. For the topping, mix together in a small bowl, the oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt.
2. Add the melted butter and stir.
3. For the apple mixture, peel and chop up 2 apples into small pieces then mix with flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
4. Place the apple mixture into the breakfast maker and cover with the topping.
5. Place the cover on the breakfast maker and microwave on high for 4 1/2 minutes.
6. Top with pecans and ice cream and enjoy!
Used in this recipe:
2 chopped, ripe avocados
1/2 c miracle whip
2 tbsp lime juice
1 clove minced garlic
1/4 c chopped tomato (optional)
Mix all ingredients ingredients in the Power Chef and pull the cord until desired texture reached.
I used the Power Chef in this recipe
To me, this tastes similar to Micky D's Big Mac Sauce.
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp ketsup
2 tsp dijon mustard
¼ cup relish
1 tsp vinegar
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ground black pepper
Combine in a Quick Shake Container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days